Current as of 20 Jan 2023
Calilio respects customers' privacy and confidentiality and adheres to the principles of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines and policy approach.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dictates how the data and information linked to the customers from the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) are processed. GDPR controls how entities gather, exchange, utilize, and share personal information.
GDPR holds the business responsible for misappropriating, exploiting, leaking, or breaching customer data. Calilio ensures it stays truthful and complies with all the necessary principles of the GDPR standards.
You have the following rights regarding personal information under GDPR.
Right to Know
You have the right to know exactly what data and information are collected about you, including:
- Various types of personal data about you, such as identity information, web access, gender identity, health information, etc.
- Know the sources from which personal data are gathered, like e-mail, forms, calls, inquiries, etc.
- Know the purposes of collecting personal information like business, marketing, personal relationships, etc.
- Know whether your data and information have been shared with the third party for business expansion, marketing, PR, etc.
Right to Access
You can request a copy of your data and an explanation of the goal for collecting your data and specifics. You have the right to access the information on:
- Your collected personal data and information such as identity information, web access, gender identity, etc.
- Sources from which personal data are gathered like e-mail, forms, calls, inquiries, etc.
- Exact purposes of collecting personal information like business, marketing, personal relationships, etc.
- Information regarding whether your data and information have been shared with the third party for business expansion, marketing, PR, etc.
Right to Rectify
You have the right to rectify or update the stored personal information via messaging, email requests, or telephone calls.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request to entirely or partially delete any personal information we have on you. If you deem any collected information illegal or detrimental to personal identity and reputation in any way, you can request that particular information be deleted from our database.
Right to Report
If you think your privacy is being mishandled, you're entitled to the right to lodge a complaint with the regulatory body.
Data Protection Officer
As per GDPR requirements, Calilio shall appoint the Data Protection Officer (DPO) to facilitate, report, and monitor the protection of sensitive information about the customers/users.
Empowering Businesses with Seamless Communication
Join thousand of businesses already using Calilio to communicate better with their cusotmers